2018, History 250: Section 002, The Historian Craft:Professor Ann Tschetter
- Jake Althouse, "The University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Move to the Big 10"
- Ellie Churchill, "Bones Unearthed and Respect Burned"
- David Clawson, "Nebraska and Vietnam"
- Aden Davis, "Minority Progress and Expansion at the University of Nebraska: The Afro-American Collegiate Society Demonstrations of 1969"
- Grant Domant, "Impact of World War I on The University of Nebraska-Lincoln"
- John Ellis, "Roscoe Pound: Influences of The University of Nebraska’s Golden Age"
- Nicholas Fauss, "The Parthenon of the Prairie"
- Sam Guido, "Proseminar in Homophile Studies"
- Steven Kirchner, "Articles in the Daily Nebraskan from 1998 - 2010 Relating to Global Warming and Climate Change"
- Anna Krause, "'The Place Where All Such Things Should Go,' Erwin H. Barbour’s Impact on the Nebraska State Museum"
- Jonathan Laska, "An Era of Difficulty and Troubles: 1932-1933 Cash Strapped Times at a Prairie University"
- Noah Lliteras, "The Construction of Memorial Stadium and Its Impact on College Life "
- River Towne, UNL’s Response to the Aids Crisis: The Early to Late Eighties"
- Jamison Wyatt, "Degrees of Truth: The Story of Mari Sandoz’ Admission to the University of Nebraska"
- Sara Benal, "Clifford M. Hardin, Chancellor and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture."
- Kourteny Meysenburg, "The Beginnings of the UNL Classics Department: An Inquiry into Influence." Sponsored by UCARE
- Grace Thomas, "Grace Coppock, Among the Most Loved Women in China" Internship, Archives & Special Collections, English Department
- Hannah Vahle, "Morrill Hall: A History of Nebraska's State Museum" Sponsored by UCARE
- Hannah Baker, "Student Publications at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln" Sponsored by UCARE
- Ann Lesch and Annie Lieter, "English Theatre Portraits"
History 470: Digital History, Spring 2012 (Douglas Seefeldt, History):
- Sarah Machann, "Louise Pound Publications"
- Alec Slyter, "Love Memorial Library: A New Library for a New World (1941 - 1968)"
- Kala Essay, "UNL Campus Security: 1983-1992"
- Robert Perry, ""Divestment" Students React and Protest Against the Apartheid in South Africa, March 1966"
- Emilio Barrientos, "The Evolution of College Sports: The UNL Men's Swim Team 1922-2001"
- Felicia Nehl, "All That Jazz: the UNL Jazz Bands"
- Savannah Moyle, "A Century of Womanhood: Delta Delta Delta Sorority at UNL"
- Kelsey Jistel, ""No Men Allowed" The Associated Women Students at The University of Nebraska, 1911-1970"
- Brian Hage, "The Centennial Education Program: An Overview of New UNL Learning Strategies from 1969 to 1972"
- Dustin Vnuk, "Past People: The UNL Anthropology Department"
History 189H: Memory, Memorials, and History, Fall 2011 (Douglas Seefeldt, History):
- Austin Costello, Josh Lundquist, and Jedd Patterson, "1869-1889: The Beginnings"
- Olivia Sonderman and Hina Acharya, "1890-1899: A Golden Era"
- Erin Dougherty and Larissa Krenk, "1900-1909: Legacies, Football, and Dirty Oil Money"
- Chase Wurdeman and Mitchell Markin, "1910-1919: War, Suspicion, and a New Beginning"
- Timothy Brooks and Sara Hinds, "1920-1929: A Decade of Change"
- Emma Schneider and Silver Barrios, "1930-1939: The Dirty University Thirties"
- Hannah Vahle and Ashley Stelling, "1940-1949: War and Peace on the University of Nebraska Campus"
- Diem Tran and Chris Ganshert, "1950-1959: Success Through Troubled Times"
- Guillermo Godfrey and Kathryn Pauley, "1960-1969: The University Expands"
- Shane Kleier and Molly Haas, "1970-1979: A Decade of Conflict"
- Sarah O'Neill and Kyle Rieger, "1980-1989: Perseverance Through Tribulation"
History 189H: Memory, Memorials, and History, Fall 2010 (Douglas Seefeldt, History):
- Travis Schreier and Kaci Biederstedt, "Mabel Lee and Louise Pound"
- Philip Palomaki and Krystalin Stevens, "The Old Iron Gates"
- Matt Buescher and Andrew Melcher, "Charles E. Bessey"
- Matthew Graham and Brad Hohwieler, "Memorial Stadium"
- Aaron Kern and Emily Heineman, "The Schiller Linden Tree"
- Jesse Sladky and Nina Pickrel, "Willa Cather Memorials"
- Jared Roehrich and Kaleb Koehn, "C. H. Oldfather"
- Sarah Jarecke and Karly Williams, "The Broyhill Fountain"
- Peter Bock and Bethany Feis, "The Monuments of Memorial Stadium"
- Jackson Pahlke and Nathan Baker, "General John J. Pershing"
- John Hotovy and Derek Tiggelaar, "Native American Bones Controversy"
- Audrey Horrum and Lisa Temme, "'The Grand Old Man of Ag College'"
- "Disloyalty Trials at the University of Nebraska," Brett Michelson, Sponsored by UCARE
History 470: Digital History, Fall 2009 (Douglas Seefeldt, History):
- Jessica Dussault, "The Pride of All Nebraska: A Band's Growth from the Military Tradition"
- Kyle Grossoehme, "'For Nebraska, we will'- 1916 Nebraska vs. Oregon State"
- Jennifer Kroft, "Honoring the Mother Tongue: The Struggle to Establish and Maintain Czech Language Instruction from 1903-1919"
- Dustin Lipskey, "Bringing Students Together: The Nebraska Union 1936-1939"
- Pablo Rangel, "Cultural Plurality: The Struggle for a Chicano Studies Program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln"
- Kourtney Smith, "'Well Anyhow We Done Our Damndest': The 1912 Yearbook Recall"
- Alex Wheeler, "An Endowment for Education: Nebraska & the Morrill Act 1862-1890"
The student projects listed below were completed between 2005-2008 in an older version of "Nebraska U":
History 470: Digital History, Spring 2008 (Douglas Seefeldt, History):
- Timothy Auten, "UNL Commencement in the Gilded Age (1869-1900)"
- Stephanie Demers, "Homecoming Decs the Depression: Tradition Outlasts Great Depression (1929-1940)"
- Bradley Earley, "'Coach Says Ross Will Play': The 1913 Protests by Kansas and Kansas State"
- Jillian Gotfredson, "'Citadel of Apathy'?: Student Activism at UNL, September 1968-May 1969"
- Drew Hartley, "Nebraska Risks Losing Baseball"
- Robert Kilts, "Men of the Museum 1869-1927"
- Jeffrey Miller, "UNL and the Dry Spell: Student Attitudes Toward Prohibition, 1931-1932"
- Alex Stamm, "Student Power on the Prairie: UNL in the Sixties"
- Ryan Treick, "Kampus Klan: The University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the Ku Klux Klan, in the Early 1920s"
- Joshua Vapenik, "'Rowing? In Nebraska?' The UNL Crew Club: 1969-1980"
- Susannah Hall, "History of the UNL Science Departments" Sponsored by UCARE
- J.V. Dorsey, "Greek Life at the University of Nebraska" Sponsored by UCARE
- Kimberly Golden, "The Legacy of the Nebraska Art Association" Sponsored by UCARE
- Kimberly Kraska, "The Rise and Demise of the Latin School" Sponsored by UCARE
- Anastasia Smallcomb, "A Comparison of University Literary Societies at the University of Nebraska" Sponsored by UCARE
English 418/818, Fall 2005:
- Aaron Hillyer, "Restrictive Construction"
- Beth Klopping, "Women in Sports"
- Amber Leichner, "Aaron Douglas at the University of Nebraska"
- Jennifer Moore, "University Days of Adelloyd Whiting 1894-1902"
- Bryce Rowell, "Field Days"
Other Student Projects:
- Fred Morrow Fling, Gwyneth Talley and Paul Callahan, "Fred Morrow Fling"
- Natallia Tullis, "Ivy Days"