About Nebraska U
From the Archives of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska U is a collaborative effort to explore the history of Nebraska's land-grant University. This site represents exhibits created by students through their classroom experience, internships, or from grant opportunities. The University of Nebraska story provides exciting opportunities to develop collaborative exhibits, to experience rich learning opportunities, and to share our history.
- Archives & Special Photographs
- Search the Cornhusker Yearbooks online
- Search UNL's student newspaper, The Daily Nebraskan, along with other Nebraska newspapers that report on the history of the university.
Exhibits & Publications
- An Architectural Tour of Historic UNL by Kay Logan-Peters
- Semi-Centennial Anniversary Book: The University of Nebraska, 1869-1919 This is a history of the university presented through articles written by faculty such as H.B. Alexander, George E. Howard, Louise Pound, and Hattie P. Williams.
- Robert Manley's Centennial History of the University of Nebraska is online as a part of "Transcribe UNL." Pick a page and learn about the university history!
- Metzger Memories Written by UNL alumnus Jim Metzger on his career and his association with the University of Nebraska in Turkey.
The Husker football team held a walk-through practice on main street in Laramie, Wyoming, as a crowd began to gather.
This exhibit is about the University of Nebraska-Lincoln during the 1960s and its growth during this time.