- Edith Abbott, Kayleigh McDonald, "Breaking Barriers: Edith Abbott and the Influence of her Work at the University of Nebraska Lincoln in the Twentieth Century"
- Agriculture, "Agricultural Communication," Jody Imus
- Agriculture, Audrey Horrum and Lisa Temme, "'The Grand Old Man of Ag College',"
- AIDS, River Towne, UNL’s Response to the Aids Crisis: The Early to Late Eighties"
- American Indian Movement, Jake Borgmann, "UNL’s AIM: A Brief History of the American Indian Movement And its Influence on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln"
- Anthropology, Dustin Vnuk, "Past People: The UNL Anthropology Department"
- Apartheid, Robert Perry, ""Divestment" Students React and Protest Against the Apartheid in South Africa, March 1966,"
- Architecture, Kay Logan-Peters, "An Architectural Tour of Historic UNL"
- Architecture Hall, Mathew Cooke, "Student Backlash and Administrative Priorities: Architecture Hall as a Case Study"
- Associations, Zoe Battaglia, "End of an Era: The Removal of the Association of Women Students Through Progressive Ideologies in the 1960s"
- Associations, Kelsey Listel, ""No Men Allowed" The Associated Women Students at The University of Nebraska, 1911-1970"
- Samuel Avery, Grant Bell, "Samuel Avery: Nebraska’s Patriot"
- Band, Jessica Dussault, "The Pride of All Nebraska: A Band's Growth from the Military Tradition"
- Baseball, Drew Hartley, "Nebraska Risks Losing Baseball"
- Charles Bessey, Matt Buescher and Andrew Melcher, "Charles E. Bessey"
- Big 10, Jake Althouse, "The University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Move to the Big 10"
- Broyhill Fountain, Sarah Jarecke and Karly Williams, "The Broyhill Fountain"
- Campus security, Kala Essay, "UNL Campus Security: 1983-1992"
- Willa Cather, Jesse Sladky and Nina Pickrel, "Willa Cather Memorials"
- Centennial education, Brian Hage, "The Centennial Education Program: An Overview of New UNL Learning Strategies from 1969 to 1972"
- Chancellors, University of Nebraska Chancellors
- Chicano Studies, Pablo Rangel, "Cultural Plurality: The Struggle for a Chicano Studies Program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln"
- Classics, Kourtney Meysenburg, "The Beginnings of the UNL Classics Department: An Inquiry into Influence"
- Climate change, Steven Kirchner, "Articles in the Daily Nebraskan from 1998 - 2010 Relating to Global Warming and Climate Change"
- Commencement, Timothy Auten, "UNL Commencement in the Gilded Age 1869-1900)"
- Concerts, Olivia Thompson, "How Concerts Reflected the Cultural Shift of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Students in the Mid to Late 20th Century"
- Construction, Aaron Hillyer, "Restrictive Construction"
- Grace Coppock, Grace Thomas, "Grace Coppock, Among the Most Loved Women in China"
- Czech language, Jennifer C. Kroft, "Honoring the Mother Tongue: The Struggle to Establish and Maintain Czech Language Instruction from 1903-1919"
- Depression, Stephanie Demers, "Homecoming Decs the Depression: Tradition Outlasts Great Depression (1929-1940)"
- Depression, Jonathan Laska, "An Era of Difficulty and Troubles: 1932-1933 Cash Strapped Times at a Prairie University"
- Disloyalty trial, Brett Michelson, "Disloyalty Trial at the University of Nebraska"
- Aaron Douglas, Amber Harris Leichner, "Aaron Douglas at the University of Nebraska"
- Field days, Bryce Rowell, "Field Days"
- Fred Morrow Fling, Gwyneth Talley and Paul Callahan, "Fred Morrow Fling"
- Football, Jackson Armstrong, "The Bugeaters: The Footprint for College Football for Nebraska"
- Football, Bradley Earley, "'Coach Says Ross Will Play': The 1913 Protests by Kansas and Kansas State"
- Football, Kyle Grossoehme, "'For Nebraska, we will'- 1916 Nebraska vs. Oregon State"
- Gates, Philip Palomaki and Krystalin Stevens, "The Old Iron Gates"
- Graduate education, "Early Contributors to Graduate Education at UNL"
- Greek life, J.V. Dorsey, "Greek Life at the University of Nebraska"
- Clifford Hardin, Sarah Benal, "Clifford M. Hardin, Chancellor and U.S. Secretary of Agriculture,"
- Homophile Studies, Sam Guido, "Proseminar in Homophile Studies"
- Ivy Days, Natallia Tullis, "Ivy Days"
- Ku Klux Klan, Ryan Treick, "Kampus Klan: The University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the Ku Klux Klan, in the Early 1920s"
- Land grant, Hunter Tesarek, "University of Nebraska Lincoln: The Struggle to Create a Successful Land Grant University "
- Latin School, Kimberly Kraska, "The Rise and Demise of the Latin School"
- Mabel Lee, Travis Schreier and Kaci Biederstedt, "Mabel Lee and Louise Pound"
- Libraries, University Libraries History Timeline
- Literary societies, Emily Gengenbach, "From Respected to Scandalous: The Fall of The Palladian Literary Society 1871-1969"
- Literary societies, Anastasia Smallcomb, "A Comparison of University Literary Societies at the University of Nebraska"
- Rachel Lloyd, Department of Chemistry, "In Memoriam: Rachel Lloyd, Ph.D."
- Love Library, Alec Slyter, "Love Memorial Library: A New Library for a New World (1941 - 1968)"
- Marching Band, "Cornhusker Marching Band"
- Memorial Stadium, Peter Bock and Bethany Feis, "The Monuments of Memorial Stadium"
- Memorial Stadium, Matthew Graham and Brad Hohwieler, "Memorial Stadium"
- Memorial Stadium, Noah Lliteras, "The Construction of Memorial Stadium and Its Impact on College Life "
- Minority progress, Aden Davis, "Minority Progress and Expansion at the University of Nebraska: The Afro-American Collegiate Society Demonstrations of 1969"
- Morrill Act, Alex Wheeler, "An Endowment for Education: Nebraska & the Morrill Act 1862-1890"
- Morrill Hall, Jannah Vahle, "Morrill Hall: A History of Nebraska's State Museum"
- Museum, Robert Kilts, "Men of the Museum 1869-1927"
- Museum, Anna Krause, "'The Place Where All Such Things Should Go,' Erwin H. Barbour’s Impact on the Nebraska State Museum"
- Nebraska Art Association, Kimberly Golden, "The Legacy of the Nebraska Art Association"
- Nebraska Union, Dustin Lipskey, "Bringing Students Together: The Nebraska Union 1936-1939"
- C. H. Oldfather, Jared Roehrich and Kaleb Koehn, "C. H. Oldfather"
- John J. Pershing, Jackson Pahlke and Nathan Baker, "General John J. Pershing"
- Louise Pound, Sarah Machann, "Louise Pound Publications"
- Roscoe Pound, John Ellis, "Roscoe Pound: Influences of The University of Nebraska’s Golden Age"
- Prohibition, Jeffrey Miller, "UNL and the Dry Spell: Student Attitudes Toward Prohibition, 1931-1932"
- Protests, Carlynn Kinney, "The Era of Generational Change"
- Carrie Belle Raymond, "Carrie Belle Raymond"
- Religion, Reid Marco, "Reformation of a Secular University: A Look at the Transition Away From Religion within Classrooms at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln from 1882-1884"
- Repatriation, Ellie Churchill, "Bones Unearthed and Respect Burned"
- Repatriation, John Hotovy and Derek Tiggelaar, "Native American Bones Controversy"
- Rowing, Joshua Vapenik, "'Rowing? In Nebraska?' The UNL Crew Club: 1969-1980"
- Mari Sandoz, Jamison Wyatt, "Degrees of Truth: The Story of Mari Sandoz’ Admission to the University of Nebraska"
- Friedrich Schiller, Aaron Kern and Emily Heineman, "The Schiller Linden Tree"
- Science, "History of the UNL Science Departments," Susannah Hall
- Sports, Beth Klopping, "Women in Sports,"
- Sororities, Savannah Moyle, "A Century of Womanhood: Delta Delta Delta Sorority at UNL"
- Students, Alex Stamm, "Student Power on the Prairie: UNL in the Sixties"
- Student publications, Hannah Baker, "Student Publications at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln"
- Student publications, Duncan Rea Moore, "Mutiny in the Basement: The Power of the Satirical and Radical Student Published Voice"
- Swimming, Emilio Barrientos, "The Evolution of College Sports: The UNL Men's Swim Team 1922-2001"
- Tractor Test Lab, Zachary Temple, "Reforming an Industry: The Nebraska Tractor Test Lab"
- University Archives, "More than 50: University Archives"
- University Charter, "An Act to Establish the University of Nebraska," University Charter, February 15, 1869"
- University Hall, Nicholas Fauss, "The Parthenon of the Prairie"
- University Hall, "University Hall ... a grand site on the open prairie"
University of Nebraska (UN) Decades
- UN, Austin Costello, Josh Lundquist, and Jedd Patterson, "1869-1889: The Beginnings"
- UN, Olivia Sonderman and Hina Acharya, "1890-1899: A Golden Era"
- UN, Erin Dougherty and Larissa Krenk, "1900-1909: Legacies, Football, and Dirty Oil Money"
- UN, Chase Wurdeman and Mitchell Markin, "1910-1919: War, Suspicion, and a New Beginning"
- UN, Timothy Brooks and Sara Hinds, "1920-1929: A Decade of Change"
- UN, Emma Schneider and Silver Barrios, "1930-1939: The Dirty University Thirties"
- UN, Hannah Vahle and Ashley Stelling, "1940-1949: War and Peace on the University of Nebraska Campus"
- UN, "1950-1959: Success Through Troubled Times," Diem Tran and Chris Ganshert
- UN, "1960-1969: The University Expands," Guillermo Godfrey and Kathryn Pauley
- UN, Shane Kleier & Molly Haas, "1970-1979: A Decade of Conflict"
- UN, Sarah O'Neill and Kyle Rieger, "1980-1989: Perseverance Through Tribulation"
- Veterans, Natalie Beattie, "Assistance Offered by The University of Nebraska-Lincoln to Returning World War II Student Veterans"
- Vietnam War, Madeline Brown, "Vietnam War Protests at the Disapproval of the Nebraska Legislature"
- Vietnam, David Clawson, "Nebraska and Vietnam"
- Ed Weir," "Ed Weir and Nebraska Athletics"
- Adelloyd Whiting, Jennifer Moore, "University Days of Adelloyd Whiting 1894-1902"
- Women, Kylie Turner, "The 1920’s Woman, Progressive or Submissive? Women on the Conservative Campus of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln During the Roaring Twenties."
- Women's Studies, Danielle Rue, "Women's Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln: a Brief Digital History."
- World War I, Grant Domant, "Impact of World War I on The University of Nebraska-Lincoln"